The Safety of the Faithful

 *28/12/2022*


*2022 NIGERIA PEACE PRAYER PROJECT*


*MID WEEK SERVICE*


The Safety of the Faithful


Psalms 4 (NKJV)


*Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness!*

*You have relieved me in my distress;*

*Have mercy on me, and hear my prayer.*


*How long, O you sons of men,*

*Will you turn my glory to shame?*

*How long will you love worthlessness*

*And seek falsehood?*

*But know that the LORD has set apart for Himself him who is godly;*

*The LORD will hear when I call to Him*


*Be angry, and do not sin.*

*Meditate within your heart on your bed, and be still.*

*Offer the sacrifices of righteousness,*

*And put your trust in the LORD.*


*There are many who say,*

*"Who will show us any good?"*

*LORD, lift up the light of Your countenance upon us.*

*You have put gladness in my heart,*

*More than in the season that their grain and wine increased.*

*I will both lie down in peace, and sleep;*

*For You alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safety.*


Amen.


*©2022*

*Ecumenican Church Nigeria ®*

Instagram: *@ecumenicanchurch*

WhatsApp/Telegram:

*+2348052366039*

Email: *johnifesanya@gmail.com*

*www.johnifesanya.blogspot.com*

*#ECN Ibadan #*

Powered by *JDIS*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pray for spiritual leading and protection for all under your care

THE ROYAL HOUSE OF TROY

WILL JESUS FIND FAITH?