The LORD Helps His Troubled People

 *21/12/2022*


*2022 NIGERIA PEACE PRAYER PROJECT*


*MID WEEK SERVICE*


The LORD Helps His Troubled People


Psalms 3 (NKJV)


*LORD, how they have increased who trouble me!*

*Many are they who rise up against me.*

*Many are they who say of me,*

*"There is no help for him in God"*


*But You, O LORD, are a shield for me,*

*My glory and the One who lifts up my head.*

*I cried to the LORD with my voice,*

*And He heard me from His holy hill.*


*I Iay down and slept;*

*I awoke, for the LORD sustained me.*

*I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people*

*Who have set themselves against me all around.*


*Arise, O LORD;*

*Save me, O my God!*

*For You have struck all my enemies on the cheekbone;*

*You have broken the teeth of the ungodly.*

*Salvation belongs to the LORD.*

*Your blessing is upon Your people.*


Amen.


*©2022*

*Ecumenican Church Nigeria ®*

Instagram: *@ecumenicanchurch*

WhatsApp/Telegram:

*+2348052366039*

Email: *johnifesanya@gmail.com*

*www.johnifesanya.blogspot.com*

*#ECN Ibadan#*

Powered by *JDIS*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pray for spiritual leading and protection for all under your care

THE ROYAL HOUSE OF TROY

WILL JESUS FIND FAITH?