Prayer for Safekeeping from Wickedness

 *07/12/2022*


*2022 NIGERIA PEACE PRAYER PROJECT*


*MID WEEK SERVICE*


Prayer for Safekeeping from Wickedness


Psalms 141 (NKJV)


*LORD, I cry out to You;*

*Make haste to me!*

*Give ear to my voice when I cry out to You.*

*Let my prayer be set before You as incense,*

*The lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice.*


*Set a guard, O LORD, over my mouth;*

*Keep watch over the door of my lips.*

*Do not incline my heart to any evil thing,*

*To practice wicked works*

*With men who work iniquity;*

*And do not let me eat of their delicacies.*


*Let the righteous strike me;*

*It shall be a kindness.*

*And let him rebuke me;*

*It shall be as excellent oil;*

*Let my head not refuse it.*


*For still my prayer is against the deeds of the wicked.*

*Their judges are overthrown by the sides of the cliff,*

*And they hear my words, for they are sweet.*

*Our bones are scattered at the mouth of the grave,*

*As when one plows and breaks up the earth.*


*But my eyes are upon You, O GOD the Lord;*

*In You I take refuge;*

*Do not leave my soul destitute.*

*Keep me from the snares they have laid for me,*

*And from the traps of the workers of iniquity.*

*Let the wicked fall into their own nets,*

*While I escape safely.*


Amen.


*©2022*

*Ecumenican Church Nigeria ®*

Instagram: *@ecumenicanchurch*

WhatsApp/Telegram:

*+2348052366039*

Email: *johnifesanya@gmail.com*

*www.johnifesanya.blogspot.com*

*#ECN Ibadan #*

Powered by *JDIS*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pray for spiritual leading and protection for all under your care

THE ROYAL HOUSE OF TROY

WILL JESUS FIND FAITH?