A Plea for Relief from Persecutors

 *14/12/2022*


*2022 NIGERIA PEACE PRAYER PROJECT*


*MID WEEK SERVICE*


A Plea for Relief from Persecutors


Psalms 142 (NKJV)


*I cry out to the LORD with my voice;*

*With my voice to the LORD I make my supplication.*

*I pour out my complaint before Him;*

*I declare before Him my trouble.*


*When my spirit was overwhelmed within me,*

*Then You knew my path.*

*In the way in which I walk*

*They have secretly set a snare for me.*

*Look on my right hand and see,*

*For there is no one who acknowledges me;*

*Refuge has failed me;*

*No one cares for my soul.*


*I cried out to You, O LORD:*

*I said, "You are my refuge,*

*My portion in the land of the living.*

*Attend to my cry,*

*For I am brought very low;*

*Deliver me from my persecutors,*

*For they are stronger than I.*

*Bring my soul out of prison,*

*That I may praise Your name;*

*The righteous shall surround me,*

*For You shall deal bountifully with me."*


Amen.


*©2022*

*Ecumenican Church Nigeria ®*

Instagram: *@ecumenicanchurch*

WhatsApp/Telegram:

*+2348052366039*

Email: *johnifesanya@gmail.com*

*www.johnifesanya.blogspot.com*

*#ECN Ibadan #*

Powered by *JDIS*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pray for spiritual leading and protection for all under your care

THE ROYAL HOUSE OF TROY

WILL JESUS FIND FAITH?