PROPHECY ON NIGERIA

 *PROPHECY ON NIGERIA*

October 2002, Guatemala,

South America.

By Cindy Jacobs


The Lord says to Nigeria,

I have given you a missionary spirit and I am surely going to change the nations of the earth through you.

But now I will give you the anointing to change your nation.

The Lord says I am going to begin to unravel the corrupt system in Nigeria and men will say it is impossible but I say with God all things are possible.

And I am going to change Nigeria to the next generation says God.

And the Lord says the unity of the leaders is coming. And I'm going to use Nigeria to heal the rest of Africa because what happens in Nigeria will affect the whole continent.

I'm going to use you in the Middle East. God says I'm getting ready to change many things.

Nigeria will be one of the safest nations on the face of the earth says God.


*Culled from the book, "That they all may be one" page 138.

Published 2008.

Authored by Pastor John D. Ifesanya*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pray for spiritual leading and protection for all under your care

THE ROYAL HOUSE OF TROY

WILL JESUS FIND FAITH?