The Seed of Sin

 *13/04/2022*


*40 DAYS FASTING AND PRAYERS*


*MID-WEEK SERVICE*


THEME: *A MOMENT OF RECOVERY for people, planet & prosperity*


TOPIC:

*The Seed of Sin*


Text:

Romans 3:23 NKJV


Ever since Adam and Eve disobeyed God, all people are *born* with a seed of sin. I have it. You have it. We all have it.

*"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God "*

Romans 3:23


As a child, I am happy. I am free. The blood of Jesus covers my sins. As I grow older, I don't feel so free anymore. This seed is producing sinful thoughts and actions in me. I begin to feel uneasy. Sometimes I am confused or afraid.


Now What?

I am helpless to remove this seed. It is ugly. It grows fast. I am under Satan's control. Satan is the father of this ugly seed. Now he is my master. What can I do? I am torn. Part of me likes it; part of me doesn't. I can't control myself and my desires.


But What Is This?

Oh, wretched me! I have sinned again. I still have the seed of sin in me. But there is a way.

The quiet voice of Jesus tells me how to deal with sin. I remember what Satan used to tell me when I was caught in the trap of sin. He told me that I was a failure. How could I do such a thing? There is no hope for me now! I have sinned again. What can I do? I can try to reform, but that doesn't work. I can excuse myself - it was because of my parents, my job, my nature, or another person.

These thoughts are a delight to Satan. He wants to keep me from the remedy.

*Jesus is my only hope - He says, " Come!"*


*©2022*

*Ecumenican Church Nigeria®*

Instagram: *@ecumenicanchurch*

WhatsApp/Telegram:

*+2348052366039*

Email: *johnifesanya@gmail.com*

*www.johnifesanya.blogspot.com*

*#ECN#*

Powered by *JDIS*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pray for spiritual leading and protection for all under your care

THE ROYAL HOUSE OF TROY

WILL JESUS FIND FAITH?