The Seed of Sin II

 *20/04/2022*


*2022 NIGERIA PEACE PRAYER PROJECT*


*MID-WEEK SERVICE*


TOPIC:

*The Seed of Sin II*


Text:

2 Corinthians 12:9 NKJV


*The Walk of Faith*

So I come to him. I admit I have sinned. I make no excuses. I do not try to make myself look better than I am. I tell him I have sinned. I plead for His forgiveness. I stand helpless before Him. I cannot wash myself. He gladly forgives and washes me.

*By faith, I know I am a child of God* I know His promises are true. In my heart, I accept that I am forgiven.

*This is the walk of faith*

When I realize this, I praise God from a grateful heart. I was helpless. He set me free. Praise God!

I need to remember that Jesus died on the cross to pay for my sin. He delights in my need of Him. When I stay near to Jesus, Satan loses his power over me.

Jesus promises, "My grace is sufficient for you: for my strength is made perfect in weakness"

2 Corinthians 12:9


*A life of faith gives me power to overcome the seed of sin* I thank God for His mercy and grace. I pray to Him and listen for His quiet voice. I find comfort and instruction in reading His Word, the Bible. I obey Him because I love Him. As I am obedient and faithful, Christian life is rewarding and fulfilling.

Heaven will be my home...


*©2022*

*Ecumenican Church Nigeria®*

Instagram: *@ecumenicanchurch*

WhatsApp/Telegram:

*+2348052366039*

Email: *johnifesanya@gmail.com*

*www.johnifesanya.blogspot.com*

*#ECN Ibadan #*

Powered by *JDIS*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pray for spiritual leading and protection for all under your care

THE ROYAL HOUSE OF TROY

WILL JESUS FIND FAITH?