PROPHECY ON NIGERIA

 *PROPHECY ON NIGERIA*

October 2002, Guatemala,

South America.

By Cindy Jacobs


The Lord says to Nigeria,

I have given you a missionary spirit and *I am surely going to change the nations of the earth through you*.

But now I will give you the anointing to change your nation.

The Lord says I am going to begin to unravel the corrupt system in Nigeria and men will say it is impossible but I say with God all things are possible.

And I am going to change Nigeria to the next generation says God.

*And the Lord says the unity of the leaders is coming*

And I am going to use Nigeria to heal the rest of Africa because *what happens in Nigeria will affect the whole continent*

*I am going to use you in the Middle East*

God says l am getting ready to change many things.

*Nigeria will be one of the safest nations on the face of the earth says God.*


Amen.


Culled from the book,

*That they all may be ONE* J.D. Ifesanya.

©2008. Page 138...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pray for spiritual leading and protection for all under your care

THE ROYAL HOUSE OF TROY

WILL JESUS FIND FAITH?